Diario Información published last 28th March the news confirming the real state recovery in Alicante county
From Mahersol we summarize this information with the following headlines:
• The average value of the properties goes up 128.707€.
• The Notarial Association confirms the increase in recorded transactions in 2015.
• The most demanded locations are located in first line of the beach.
• Falling interest rates encourages investors seeking these alternatives that are more profitable.
• The cash injection of European Central Bank contributes to make more affordable acquiring a house for the buyer.
• Small savers are committed to buy flats as investment formula due to the low profitability of deposits and Stock Market turbulences.